Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Role of Nitric Oxide in Heart Failure


This first volume is a compilation of a series of comprehensive review articles on selected topics that were published in the Journal of Heart Failure Reviews. The 20 excellent articles were contributed by some of the leading basic and clinician scientists in the field. The articles are well balanced and address clinically pertinent issues. The book should serve as an excellent reference source for basic science and medical students, medical residents and postdoctoral fellows, pharmacologists, physicians, cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, endocrinologists, nephrologists, and neurologists. It is our hope that the book will become a companion for cardiovascular researchers and scientists working in the field of NO, the role of NO in cardiovascular pathophysiology, and the development of NO-related targets for cardiovascular therapeutics.

Book details:
Author:Bodh I. Jugdutt
Publisher:Springer; 1 edition (April 30, 2004)
Pages:265
Size: 14,211 MB
Format:pdf


Download
password:DrWael

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I love the blog. I've been looking for more information on Debt Reduction Credit Card Consolidation and I was wondering if you have any good tips or pointers? I'm getting ready to move and I need all the information I can get. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey I love the blog. I've been looking for more information on Do It Yourself Debt Reduction and I was wondering if you have any good tips or pointers? I'm getting ready to move and I need all the information I can get. Thanks!